Social Sales Keynote Speaker Brian Carter
To be effective today, salespeople need to know how to influence and sell both in-person and online, both face-to-face and on social media.
Brian showed us HOW to start using social media. In less than one hour, we had a firm understanding of the major social media outlets, the advantages and disadvantages of each, how they work, how we can make them work for us, and how we can start using them immediately.Volios Group Life Insurance
Outstanding and motivating. Can help any business become a gorilla in their marketplace.Keystone Automotive
Contact Us Today to Check Brian's
Social Sales Stats
- 53% of salespeople want help in understanding social selling better.
- 96% of sales professionals use LinkedIn at least once a week and spend an average of six hours per week on the professional networking site.
- 82% of prospects can be reached via social media.
- 77% of B2B buyers said they did not talk with a salesperson until after they had performed independent research.
- 36% of buyers said they didn’t engage with a sales rep until after a short list of preferred vendors was established.
- 69% of sales executives believe that the buyer process is changing faster than organizations are responding to it.
- 54% of social salespeople have tracked their social selling back to at least 1 closed deal.
- 72.6% of salespeople using social selling as part of their sales process outperformed their sales peers and exceeded quota 23% more often.
I’m so glad you were our keynote speaker. You were the perfect choice.Microsoft
Very impressed with Brian’s content and ability to deliver an impactful message in a fun and interesting way. One of the leaders. We had a blast.ThermoFisher / LifeTechnologies
Brian not only knows his stuff… he’s also one of the funniest speakers I’ve ever seen!Wells Fargo
Phenomenal speaker. Personable, informative and downright entertaining. I’d hire him back in a second.NBC
Partial Client List